We are recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager on a temporary basis for a Client within the Education Sector based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is initially a 3-4 month contract with the potential to be made permanent.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid working option: Max 3 days in the office)
Pay: £19.81 per hour
THE JOB PURPOSE
Raise the University's regional, national and international STEAM profile and the evidence base to support this; securing media interest, driving engagement with businesses, innovators, thought leaders, academics and partners, and delivering marketing activities that support commercial opportunities and research projects.
- Create, deploy and measure the success and ROI of the annual STEAMhouse marketing plan to support the commercial requirements of the STEAMhouse strategy.
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships.
- Project Management.
- Lead the planning, delivery and measurement of all Projects.
- Development of marketing and communication activities and content around University expertise which may include support for events, projects and programmes.
- Plan, deliver and measure, social media activities with the application of targeted social media tools that support industry engagement and growth with external communities.
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Business or related subject, or demonstrable
professional experience equivalent, is essential.
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in Marketing, Digital or related subject is desirable
- Experience of working in a B2B marketing team, preferably in a commercial business or organisation, is essential.
- Experience of creating marketing plans to support strategic and commercial outcomes, is essential.
- Experience of developing, delivering and measuring integrated end to end campaigns and marketing activities that generate enquiries and sales leads, and deliver a strong ROI, which could include, but are not limited to: search, email, display, social media, print, PR and comms, content distribution, marketing automation, is essential
- Experience of working alongside Sales Teams to align activities in order to achieve commercially driven targets, is desirable.
- Experience of ongoing web development activities and tests to increase visits and conversion, is essential.
- Experience of managing and growing digital and online communities, is essential.
- Experience of developing content plans and managing content generation activities including, creating, curating and deploying content such as copy, imagery, video, infographics across a range of targeted channels and platforms, is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of managing Social Media channels and developing plans, content and activity that maximises engagement amongst key communities and thought-leaders, is desirable.
- Experience of creating marketing activity briefs and working with colleagues and/or agencies to manage the timely delivery of activities, with a proven track record of target achievement and strong ROI, is essential.
- Experience of managing and delivering high profile events and projects and delivering supporting marketing campaigns and collateral, is desirable.
- Excellent Brand Development and Brand Management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Evidence of working with others to develop innovative ideas.
- Experience of partnership development and working.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client liaison skills.
- Ability to manage multitask portfolios.
- High standard of written English and copy writing skills.
- Able to network and build relationships internally and externally.
- Attention to detail, completer-finisher.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight timescales.
- Excellent business, IT, presentation and administration skills.
- Willingness and ability to acquire additional role focused qualifications if required.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 3-5 month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £19.81 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Hybrid working Option
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***