Up to £29905 per annum
Fenchurch Street Branch
about 1 month ago
Are you Danish-speaking? Are you experienced in Customer Engagement / Customer Service? Are you happy to work 3 days in the office?
If your answer is yes to all three above questions, then check out the below job description as this job might be just the one for you!
Title: Danish speaking Customer Engagement Advisor - Inbound & Outbound Operations
Location: London/home-working depending on Covid-19 scenarios
Salary: £29,505pa plus commission structure and company benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week at Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
About the role:
As a Customer Engagement Advisor, you are in the best position to support our new Consumers in their exciting journey, providing support in transitioning from the traditional method of smoking to a healthier alternative. You will be the first point of contact for our Consumers, and it will be your responsibility to ensure Consumers get the assistance they need either by live chat, phone, email, video or Social Media.
We will rely on you to be part of a highly performing team that proactively engages in a meaningful way with our Consumers, offering extra support in the beginning of their journey with IQOS or P5 and resolving their enquiries over the above channels, ensuring our Consumers receive excellent Customer Service and their expectations are met.
Main responsiblities of the role:
- Gain a good understanding of Consumer needs and provide proactive support early on
- Develop a good knowledge of IQOS and P5 Products and utilize it to address Consumer needs
- Maintain a good Knowledge of IQOS and P5 Consumer Programs
- Gain systems understanding to support our Consumers in an omni-channel way
- Drive Consumer Experience
- Fluent in Danish - this is vital to be considered for this role!
- Breathe great Customer Service and understand how important it is to put the Consumers at the heart of our business and interactions.
- Being an excellent communicator is essential, whether it is amending details or fixing a problem you will ensure are Consumers are kept informed and help navigate them on their journey with us.
- Have a passion for helping others and an ability to persuade and communicate with people on different levels.
- A logical approach to resolving issues.
- Significant experience of working with Consumers, either face to face or remotely / phone.
- Proficient in computer technology and systems
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Able to positively influence others
- Great team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Full training will be provided.
If this job description fits you then please apply with your CV directly!