Administrator - Woking
£18,206 per year - Permanent Full time
This is an exciting opportunity working part of an amazing company within a friendly, vibrant team. The client is looking for an experienced Administrator.
- Ability to work on Microsoft Word and write letters
- deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)
- photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- General office duties as may be required to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the branch
- create and maintain filing and other office systems
- keep diaries and arrange appointments
- schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes - shorthand may be required
- book meeting room and conference facilities
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- order and maintain stationery and equipment
- organise travel and accommodation for staff
- Great attention to detail.
- Must have worked in an office previously
- Care experience.
- Previous Recruitment experience
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Willing to show initiative.
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work.
If this is something of interest apply online today.