Up to £10.42 per hour
about 1 month ago
FANTASTIC ENTRY-LEVEL PUBLIC SECTOR VACANCY
BAND 2 CLERICAL OFFICER
Brook Street (UK) Ltd has been engaged by our public sector client to source candidates for a Band 2 Clerical Officer role based within their Childcare team.
This position is part-time which will give the successful candidate a great opportunity for a good work-life balance. The days of work will be Monday to Friday, and the hours of work will be 0900 to 1245.
The ideal candidate will come from a Clerical background and have the IT-literacy required to excel in an administrative role in our client`s busy department. Duties in the role will include:
- Utilising the IT systems
- Using Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word packages daily
- Conducting data entry duties using the client`s computerised CRM system
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to
- Dealing with telephone enquiries in an efficient, courteous, and friendly manner
- Ensuring a high quality administrative service is provided to external and internal stakeholders
- Typing letters, reports, forms, invitations, and minutes
- Filing letters, memos, and reports where necessary
- Maintaining record and information systems
- Organising, managing, and maintaining filing systems manually and electronically
- Liaising with other departments verbally and in writing
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- 4 GCSEs at grades A-C or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 Administration
- RSA Stage II Typing or Word Processing
In addition, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisation skills and time management
- Proficiency in using office software and equipment e.g. Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multitask
This is a part-time, temporary role with our client, and the rate of pay is £10.42 per hour. Candidates working with our clients may apply for all permanent and fixed-term vacancies advertised internally and externally by our client.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Marta Blasiak by clicking on the 'Apply' link or call Marta at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100.