A new and exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Diary Manager. This role is temporary, starting off at 3 months, with the possibility of extension. The pay will be £14.01 an hour, and the hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week.
Overall, the Diary Manager will have the responsibility of ensuring the Deputy Director's diaries are managed efficiently, and assist with any general business support where required.
- Communicating with stakeholders at various levels;
- Complex diary management - understanding priorities with meeting management;
- Setting up meetings;
- Managing an inbox;
- Assist on departmental communications;
- Occasional minute taking;
- General business support where required.
- Candidates must have worked in a similar role previously;
- Public Sector experience is preferred but not essential;
- Organisational skills;
- Communication skills - both oral and written.
Please note - the successful candidate will need to undergo pre-employment checks prior to starting this role.