Our public sector clients are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer. You will be working with the national probation service, supporting them as project officer.
You will be required to assist the systems change team in helping deputy directors to improve the planning and delivery of change programmes.
Your day to day duties will include;
Implementation of change management projects:
- Assist in the development of Divisional change plans
- Assist in the coordination of delivery of Divisional change projects
- Assist and support the analysis and planning of HQ change initiatives through the provision of key Divisional insight
- Provide information and support in the review of Divisional change programmes
- Assist in providing Divisional information to the HQ team
- Obtain feedback from key project stakeholders regarding critical project milestones to update the system integration team with project
- Support the system integration team with the development of detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet needs of Divisional and HQ stakeholders
- Communicate major milestones and identify potential project risks; conduct regular status meetings to review project activities
- Utilise project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations
- Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks
- Responsible for managing P&L and reporting progress of the project on an ongoing basis
Using communication effectively:
- Provide information as requested
- Influence and persuade effectively
- Use appropriate skills, styles and approaches
Enhance your own performance:
- Manage your own resources and professional development
This role is temporary at the moment with an end date of September 2022. The pay rate for the role is £10.21 rising to £11.87 after 12 weeks in post.
If you are successful with the role you will have to under go Prison vetting. If you are interested in the role please apply for more information.