We are currently recruiting for a Band 3 HR Assistant, to join a NHS client based in Liverpool - L9.
Temporary 3 month assignment
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Hourly rate: £9.09
1. To provide administrative support to the Business HR Team, including arranging meetings, taking notes during the meetings and typing up notes & minutes
2. Produce invite letters for employee related meetings, such as disciplinary / final sickness reviews
3. Putting case view packs together
4. To ensure HR case management systems are maintained on a daily basis, i.e. ER Tracker & At Risk Trac System
5. Run a variety of reports from the HR system when required, e.g. sickness reports
6. Administer and arrange a variety of meetings, such as team meetings & performance meetings
7. Take formal notes in HR related meetings
8. To manage and order stationary, undertaking stock control
9. To support and attend HR updates and training
10. Train and support new staff
11. Follow HR policies, providing basic advice and escalating where necessary
If you have the experience, please apply and one of the team will be in touch!