I am currently looking for a candidate, to become part of an administration team. You will be providing wide ranging and complex administration and organisational support to the NHS. You will ensure the office runs in an efficient and effective manner on a day to day basis.
This position is to start immediately and will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Your responsibilities in the position, will be subject but not limited to:
- Prioritising and dealing with post, telephone calls, message taking and emails daily, ensuring that information is handled correctly in line with office procedures, and directed to the appropriate staff.
- Dealing with complex and sensitive information.
- To create and maintain accurate and confidential records on NHS and Local Authority (LA) systems SystmOne and ContrOCC
- Liaising via telephone calls and emails
- Participate in, minute and action issues raised in team and staff meetings, as required
Interviews will be taking place for this position.
You would need to come in and register with our Bradford Offices before being placed on any assignment with Brook Street.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.