We are currently recruiting for a Band 3 PA, to join an NHS client based in Chester - CH2.
Temporary 2 month assignment
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
£10.40 per hour
* Provide a full personal assistant and secretarial service to the designated Executive Directors as required.
* Provide administrative support for meetings to include the preparation of draft agendas, collation of papers, distribution of finalised agendas and papers and ensuring the deadlines are met.
* Personal Assistant to the designated Executive Directors will attend meetings, prepare minutes and action logs, follow up agreed actions and ensure reports required are produced for meetings as appropriate.
* Receive, respond to and distribute correspondence on behalf of or as instructed by the designated Executive Directors.
* To provide administration support for ad hoc projects as required by the Executive Directors.
* Organise and maintain a "bring forward" system ensuring the provision of computer/papers/files for meetings as appropriate and ensure that a "follow up" system is maintained.
* Arrange meetings and organise any travel and accommodation arrangements for conferences for the designated Executive Directors.
* Schedule, maintain and update a computerised diary and/or desk diary as required for and on behalf of the designated Executive Directors.
* Organise and maintain an efficient, effective and up-to-date filing system.
* Complete and maintain appropriate records for staff within the divisions/departments as determined by the designated Executives Directors.
* Deal with telephone queries as appropriate and advise the designated Executive Directors.
* To be the first point of contact for the designated Executive Directors and action any such contacts with sensitively and confidentially as appropriate.
* Provide cover for other Personal Assistants/Secretaries on a day-to-day basis within the * Executive administration team and other corporate areas required during holidays and other absences.
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or GCSE equivalent in Maths & English
Desirable: Minute taking experience
Please apply if you have the required experience and we will give you a call!