Up to £11.11 per hour
28 days ago
Team Administrative Assistant
Full time (37.5 hours)
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently actively looking for dedicated and highly organised individual to become a integral part of our client team, filling the role of Band 3 Team Administrative Assistant.
In this capacity, you will play a crucial role in delivering vital administrative support to the team, guaranteeing the efficient execution of daily task and projects.
- Receive telephone calls
- Deal with enquires
- Use Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
- Ensure up to date information is recorded on files
- Conduct data entry duties using the client's computerised CRM system
- Minute taking, audio typing, and word-processing
- Liaise with other departments
- Make full use of the IT systems available
What our client offers:
- 38 holidays per annum
- Full-time role
- Opportunity to apply for all permanent and fixed-term vacancies advertised internally and externally by our client
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- £11.11 per hour
- 4GCSEs at grades A-C or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration and 1 year experience
- 2 years admin experience
- Experience of note taking/minute taking duties
- OCR or RSA Stage 2 Text Processing Part 1 & 2 Word Processing / Typing or 1 year experience using Microsoft packages(Word, Excel packages)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a Team and to use own initiative
- Flexibility to work in a changing / busy environment.
- Good organisation skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
How to apply:
If you are seeking a full time, temporary Team Administrative Assistant position, please submit your CV by clicking "apply" below or contact Marta Blasiak on Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100