Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Contracts Administrator to work within a fantastic NHS organisation based in Warwick. This is a challenging role, however is rewarded by a competitive rate of pay and the ability to work in a team that has a massive impact on so many peoples lives.
Role - Contracts Administrator
Duration - Until March 2022 (potential extension)
Pay rate - £10.29 per hour (rising to £11.53 after 12 weeks)
Hours - 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
Location - Warwick
If you are an experienced Administrator looking for your next challenge, then this could be the perfect role for you! The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge/experience within NHS contract administration however this is not essential.
Candidates must have -
- Great administrative experience.
- Extensive knowledge of working with MS Excel and various other MS Office packages.
- Ability to organise your own workload and work under pressure.
- Great communication skills over the phone and via email are essential.
Role responsibilities -
- Provide administrative support to the wider team.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Enter data on to relevant systems with accuracy.
- Prepare various contract documentation whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
If you have experience in administration and think you have what it take to move into this fast-paced role then please apply now!