We are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Financial Management Assistant, to join an NHS client based in Chester - CH2.
Temporary 1 month assignment
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Hourly rate: £10.29
Basic DBS required
1. To maintain appropriate procedure records and audit trails for all major tasks undertaken.
2. To extract data from the financial ledger and manipulate through long periods of data analysis to produce user friendly reports and graphical analysis to assist management decisions.
3. To assist and contribute to the development of the Trusts computerised ledger systems and coding structure.
4. To have a detailed knowledge of Microsoft office packages including the use of pivot tables and complex spreadsheets. To regularly design, create and update spreadsheets. Advanced keyboard skills where speed and accuracy of data entry are necessary.
5. To identify and contribute to the enhancement of working practices and conditions.
6. Provide advice on workplace routines to new or less experienced employees in own work area.
7. To support the Clinical Finance & Business Manager in his/her duties including deputising at meetings on an ad-hoc basis.
" You must have a detailed understanding of accounting policies and procedures including reconciliations, VAT rates and payroll related costs.
" 5 GCSE's at grade C or above (including Maths & English)
Please apply if you feel you have the right experience and one of the team will be in touch!