I am currently looking for a temporary candidate, to become part of an administration team. You will be providing wide ranging and complex administration and organisational support to the NHS. You will ensure the office runs in an efficient and effective manner on a day to day basis.
This position is to start immediately and will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Your responsibilities in the position, will be subject but not limited to:
- Prioritising and dealing with post, telephone calls, message taking and emails daily, ensuring that information is handled correctly in line with office procedures, and directed to the appropriate staff.
- Very strong/good understanding of Excel and Microsoft packages.
- Dealing with complex and sensitive information.
- To create and maintain accurate and confidential records on NHS and Local Authority (LA)
- Liaising via telephone calls and emails.
- Participate in, minute and action issues raised in team and staff meetings, as required.
- Dealing with projects and the management of them
Interviews will be taking place for this position.
You would need to register with Brook Street for this position.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.