Executive Officer (EO) - Central Government
Type: Long-term temporary Salary: £13-14 / hour
Location: Elephant and Castle
Register online at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
We're seeking skilled administrators with team management experience that would like to extend their skills to benefit the UK Government. As a chosen recruitment partner to central government and the public sector, Brook Street is seeking temporary admin and clerical workers in this area, giving you the opportunity to gain credible experience in the public sector.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a local government department for an Executive Officer (EO) in (Central London). This is an ongoing, long-term temporary assignment, working Monday to Friday and many of these opportunities offer a significant pay increase on completion of 12 weeks in the same department.
As a Practitioner Performance Case Assistant, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the London office of the Commissioning Board to manage all issues related to the regulation of Individual performers.
In particular, the post holder will:
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and act as first point of contact on behalf of the directorate.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- Providing support on any investigations that are required of a performer or a contract holder
- Providing administrative support to the revalidation and appraisal of individual performers.
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
- To Support the Area Medical Director and Medical Director in their regulatory role with Primary Care Independent Contractors across the sector.
- To act as a first point of contact on operational issues answering queries and concerns
- Managing difficult telephone calls from the public
- To provide business support to the team in the delivery of the work programme and the operation of their responsibilities.
- To act as first point of contact to support General Practitioners in their annual appraisal scheme. In addition, provide support to the administration of Revalidation for General Practitioners.
- To support the maintenance of the practitioner performance, revalidation and appraisal' database and ensure that key timelines are carefully monitored. and patterns and trends identified.
- Coordinating meetings and detailed minute taking in complex settings such as Performance Panels and Issues of Concern meetings.
- To support the administration process of performers list applications
To provide support on the response to complaints made by members of the public
Standard benefits of working for central government / wider public sector:
- Pay increase after 12 continuous weeks in the majority of departments
- Potential for long-term or multiple temp assignments once you hold security clearance
- Minimum of 35 days holiday (pro rata) following 12 consecutive weeks in the same department
- Access to a Workplace Pension To apply for this role, or other central government positions, please complete the online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
Once submitted, a Brook Street consultant will be in touch.