NHS England - Band 5 Analytical Support Officer
Location: Quarry House, Quarry hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE
Salary: £10.31 per hour increasing to £11.77 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am -5pm (37.5)
We are currently recruiting for a full time Analytical Support Officer to join the Operations and Information team at our client, NHS England based in Leeds City Centre.
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
- Demonstrate evidence of an aptitude for and knowledge of data manipulation, analytical methods, and presentation of results to provide advice on key priorities of NHS England for different audiences. These priorities will include assurance and accountability, commissioning, transformation, quality and safety, finance and policy and strategy development
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- Be able to bring together data and information from different sources and present findings clearly to a range of audiences including the use of tables, graphs and summary statistics
- Have good communication skills and be able to work effectively with people with different perspectives to get the most out of stakeholder relationships
- Support the team to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively; be calm under pressure and able to juggle competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Identify risks within own deliverables and enable management of these risks by others
- Support the team in communicating clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals, to ensure business demands can be met effectively
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis
- Experience with relevant analysis software including Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of project principles
- Skills for communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills
- Advanced keyboard skills
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.