Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be recruiting for a Band II Audio Typist to work in our client`s busy office in Dundonald.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join public sector organisation in East Belfast, to provide a comprehensive typing service and develop your own knowledge and skills. The post holder will provide a typing service in respect of both inpatient and outpatient letters using the Patient Centre system (which is part of the PAS system).
Duties you will be responsible for include;
- Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audiotapes and arranging follow-up
- Inputting Data to Computerised Systems
- Dealing with correspondence and filing as delegated by the Admin Manager/Secretarial staff
- Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required.
- Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality
To be eligible for this role, you will hold;
4 GSCEs (Grade A-C) or equivalent to include English Language with one 1 year's clerical experience and an RSA/OCR qualifications in Audio Typing or equivalent.
Hands on experience of computerised systems and 6 months experience of audio typing are essential.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1700; with an hourly rate of £8.66. Our client has advised this role is initially for a period of three months with the possibility of extension very likely.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Anna or Siobhan at or call the office on 028 90 324548.