Are you seeking a role to demonstrate your excellent information processing skills? And the opportunity to utilise your time management? If yes, then this Armagh role may be perfect for you!
Here at Brook Street (UK) Ltd, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Band III Access and Information Support Officer for our trusted Public Sector client in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to display your communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role is for an initial 24 months, with the possibility of extension.
Duties you will be responsible for include;
- Registering referral and contact details using agreed minimum data set and complete proportional contact screening
- Operating referral system, ensuring all information is recorded appropriately
- Assisting in the provision of a single point of access for referral management
- Liaise and communicate on an individual basis with stakeholders involved to address issues such as missing data and to provide further information gathering as required
- Maintaining effective filing systems
To be eligible for this role, you will hold:
4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent qualification and 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Access and PowerPoint is essential for this role.
It will be highly advantageous for candidates to have excellent numeracy and analytical skills, effective communication skills and the ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, in return you will be paid £8.90 per hour. This will be paid on a weekly basis.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Anna Powell at Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the 'Apply' link or call us on 028 90 881100.