Are you interested in roles within the NHS ? Do you prefer work in South Belfast with ample car parking ?
If so then this role may be perfect for you!
Brook Street UK LTD is currently seeking an Band III Clerical Officer within HSCNI for a period of 6 months initially, with the possibility of extension, to join our client`s busy Public Sector team in South Belfast
Our public sector client would like someone with at least one year`s experience in Administration, GCSE`s Maths and English or equivalent qualification. Previous experience in NHS would be advantageous but not essential.
Duties will include;
1. Registration of new patients and booking follow up appointments.
2. Effectively deal with telephone calls from patients, relatives, hospital staff and General Practitioners and other individuals or organisations, taking messages, ensuring follow-up and resolving any problems as appropriate to band
3. To manage the booking system for patients attending the Day Ward ensuring that patients are booked within agreed protocols.
4. To ensure that all patients are recorded on PAS system.
5. General administration duties.
6. Preparation and arrangement of patient`s appointments and confirming appointments and management of waiting list.
7. Ordering blood tests using the relevant systems.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel , effective communications and organisational skills and the ability to work on your initiative and as part of a team are essential criteria to meet the needs of these roles.
The hours of work are 37: 50 hours per week in return you will be paid an hourly rate of £10.09 per hour, this will be paid on a weekly basis.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Siobhan Hanna at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email via the `apply` link.
Our client would like to get the successful candidate started immediately so apply today