A new job for you in Newry! Admin experience? Seeking full time work? Then read on!
Our client has asked Brook Street to source a Band III Care Broker to help their team achieve their goals and streamline their systems and processes within their Newry team. This role is for an initial period of seven months, with the possibility of extension.
Our established Public Sector client is seeking candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and one years` administration or clerical experience.
Duties of this role will include;
1. Maintaining and updating data on the computerised system (
2. Prioritising and processing referrals according to agreed protocols
3. Sourcing providers using standard documentation in accordance with agreed rota systems and service protocols
4. Escalating issues of concern to Line Manager for monitoring and review
5. Checking and verifying invoices against System, in accordance with agreed protocols
6. Producing reports and correspondence, including Excel reports
This is a full-time temporary role and the successful candidate will work from 0900 - 1700, Monday to Friday. In return, you will be paid an hourly rate of £8.90.
To be eligible for this role;
oYou will hold 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language equivalent or higher qualification
o One years` experience in a clerical/ administrative role
oExperience in the use of Microsoft Office Word, or equivalent
If you wish to apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV to Anna via the `Apply` link or or call Anna on 028 90 324548.