No weekend work, weekly pay and a role with a trusted company? If this appeals to you then apply below!
Brook Street is currently seeking a Band III Clerical officer for our Public Sector client in the Dundonald / East Belfast Area area. This is for an initial period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
Our public sector client would like someone with at least one year`s experience in Administration or four GCSEs at grade C and above to work in their busy administration team.
As a Clerical Officer, your duties will include;
- Adding patient information and procedures to PAS systems,
- contacting patients to book appointments
- pre-admitting patients for procedures to various Trust units
- adding patients to Theatre Management System
- checking outcomes of procedures and following up with appropriate actions required
- Liaising with other Trusts, Consultants and Day Procedure Unit staff.
As a successful candidate, you will be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word. Four GCSEs at grade C and above or one years` experience of working within an administrative or clerical role are essential criteria for this role.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700, with a rate of pay of £8.66 per hour and this will be paid on weekly basis.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Siobhan Hanna at or call the office on 028 90 881100
Our client would like to get the successful candidate started immediately so apply today! Or if you are seeking any office or admin roles please call the office and ask to speak to Siobhan.