A new job for you in Newry! Admin experience? Seeking full time work? Then read on!
Our client has asked Brook Street to source a Band III Finance Officer to help their team achieve their goals and maintain an effective and efficient financial service for our Public Sector client in Newry.
Our established Public Sector client is seeking candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and one years' administration or clerical experience.
Duties of this role will include;
- Inputting and recording all transactions accurately
- Ensuring transactions are properly recorded and coded to FPL
- Monitoring and checking own work to ensure highest quality of input data prior to processing
- Preparing monthly and annual journals for input
- Developing and maintaining an appropriate knowledge of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable systems.
This is a full-time temporary role and the successful candidate is expected to be in place for three months, with the possibility of extension. The hours of work are 0900 - 1700, Monday to Friday.
To be eligible for this role;
- You will hold 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language equivalent or higher qualification
- One years' experience in a clerical/ administrative role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word, or equivalent
If you wish to apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV to Anna via the 'Apply' link or or call Anna on 028 90 324548.