Are you seeking an exciting new role? Based in Newry? With excellent learning opportunities?
If so then this role may be perfect for you!
Brook Street is currently seeking a Band III Medico-Legal Services Assistant for an initial period of 7 months, with the possibility of extension, to join our client's busy Public Sector team.
Our public sector client would like someone with at least one year`s experience in n administration environment and who holds GCSE Maths and English or equivalent qualification. In lieu of these, our client will also accept candidates with 18 months' experience in an office environment.
Duties of this role will include;
- Maintaining the medico-legal Database and Claims Database as and when required
- Requesting health records relevant to a request and maintaining effective and efficient tracer
- Ensuring health records are stored efficiently and effectively within the Litigation Department eliminating risks to loss or breach of data
- Maintaining accurate record of all payments received and following up on outstanding payments
- Attending Crown, High and County Courts if required.
- Assisting in the production of reports and providing an effective administration service
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, effective communications and organisational skills are essential criteria to meet the needs of these roles.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700; in return you will be paid an hourly rate of £8.90.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Anna Powell at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 324548 or email Anna via the `apply` link.
Our client would like to get the successful candidate started immediately so apply today!