Are you a recent graduate ? Do you have advanced IT skills? , if so then this role could be for you!
This role will be working from home 3 days per week and the other 2 days in an office environment.
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking NHS Payroll Officer`s to work with our clients within the healthcare sector for a period of at least 6 months . Our client has advised us that the successful candidate may still be in the role beyond that six-month period.
Duties will include :
1. Act as point of contact for all customers and clients ensuring that all queries/ issues are cascaded up to the relevant person, if appropriate.
2. Provide high quality administrative support to respective service area ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
3. Input, process, monitor and validate information effectively in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
4. Assist with the analysis and monitoring of information/statistics.
5. Collate information and assist with the preparation reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the service area as well as routine advice, guidance and assistance as required.
6. Contribute to the compilation of relevant protocols and procedures for service area.
7. Assist in the development and implementation of relevant systems within the service area.
Candidates must: be proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Word; and have at least one years` experience in Administration or five GCSEs at grade C and above.
Previous experience in Healthcare or Payroll would be advantageous
The hours of work are from 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). The rate of pay is £10;40 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Siobhan Hanna at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email Siobhan via the `Apply` link.