Brook Street is delighted to be seeking a Band III Part-Time Ward Clerk for our public sector client in Craigavon. Our client has advised this is for an initial period of three months, with the possibility of extension.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking work with an established client and who are able to demonstrate strong administration and IT proficiency.
Our public sector client would like someone who has previous experience working in a busy office environment with administration experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Word to join their team.
Duties you will be responsible for include;
1. Making appointments, maintaining diaries and provision of typing admin support.
2. Assisting with the preparation of Annual Reports and audit requests relating to compliance inspections.
3. Arranging and actively participate in team meetings, taking minutes, typing and distributing same.
4. Ensuring that all systems used, both manual and computerised, are maintained accurately at all times.
5. Where necessary, create and maintain a database to meet the needs of the service.
To be eligible for this role you will have two years' experience in Administration, five GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade C and above including Maths and English and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
The postholder will work on a rota covering evening shifts of 2pm-8pm and 4pm-8pm, and will include weekends and Bank Holiday, working an average of 20 hours per week.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Anna Powell at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 324548 or email your CV to Anna at .
Our client would like to get the successful candidate started immediately so please apply today!