Brook Street is delighted to be seeking a Band III Secretary for our client in the Derry area; this is a fantastic opportunity for those with audio typing and clerical experience! This is a temporary role for an initially period of three months, with the possibility of extension very likely.
This role is an excellent opportunity to showcase you skills in word processing, audio typing and the use of computerised software packages.
Duties you will be responsible for will include;
- Completing all typing/word processing as required by staff within the office ie court reports, interventions and correspondence
- Providing a comprehensive secretarial service
- Acting as first point of contact in Reception
- Manage the processing of written and electronic internal/external mail
- Drafting and preparing routine and non-routine correspondence on behalf of others.
To be eligible for this role, you will have;
Four GCSEs, grade C and above, to include English Language with one years' clerical/secretarial experience with the use of Microsoft Office packages
Two years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages and GCSE English Grade C and above.
It is essential that you possess OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent.
Six months experience in audio typing in vital for this role.
The hours of work are 09.00 -17:00, Monday to Friday (37.5hours per week). In return, you will be paid £8.90 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Anna at . Our client is seeking to start the successful applicant immediately so apply today!