Brook Street is delighted to be seeking a Band III Secretary for our client in the Dundonald area; this is a fantastic opportunity for those with audio typing and clerical experience!
This is a temporary role for an initially period of three months, with the possibility of extension very likely.
This role is an excellent opportunity to showcase you skills in word processing, audio typing and the use of computerised software packages.
Duties you will be responsible for will include;
- Word processing/audio typing letters and reports
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including issuing invitations, taking of minutes, circulation of minutes and updating information systems
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Sorting and processing information
- Filing and file archiving using both paper and electronic filing systems
- Dealing with telephone calls and reception
To be eligible for this role, you will have one year's minimum experience in a clerical or secretarial role, six months minimum experience of extensive minute taking (covering minutes on a weekly/daily basis) and hold four GCSEs, grade C and above. Two year's secretarial or clerical experience with OCR Level II Text Processing, or equivalent, will be accepted in lieu of the above.
The hours of work are 09.00 -17:00, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). In return, you will be paid £8.90 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Anna at . Our client is seeking to start the successful applicant immediately so apply today!