Brook Street is delighted to be seeking a Band III Secretary for our client in the Banbridge area; this is a fantastic opportunity for those with audio typing and clerical experience! This is a temporary role for an initial period of three months, with the possibility of extension very likely.
This role is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills in word processing, audio typing and the use of computerised software packages. Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word and Excel, or equivalent, is necessary to fulfil the duties of this role.
Duties you will be responsible for will include;
- Completing all typing/word processing as required by staff within the office
- Providing a comprehensive secretarial service
- Receiving and screening phone calls, relaying messages as necessary
- Managing the processing of written and electronic internal/external mail
- Drafting and preparing routine and non-routine correspondence on behalf of others
To be eligible for this role, you will have;
Four GCSEs, grade C and above, to include English Language with one years` clerical/secretarial experience with the use of Microsoft Office packages
Two years` clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment
A qualification in typing or administration is highly advantageous for this role.
The hours of work are 09.00 -17:00, Monday to Friday (37.5hours per week). In return, you will be paid £8.90 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Anna at . Our client is seeking to start the successful applicant immediately so apply today!