A new job for you in 2019! Accounts experience? Seeking full time work? Then read on!
Our client has asked Brook Street to source an experienced Band IV Finance Officer to help their team achieve their goals and maintain an effective and efficient accounting service for our Public Sector client.
Our established Public Sector client is seeking candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and a minimum of two years working within a finance related environment.
Duties of this role will include;
- Operating, maintaining and updating Fixed Asset Management System ensuring transactions are recorded and reconciled
- Assisting in the physical verification programme of fixed assets
- Contributing to the development and communication of effective monitoring processes
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of capital financial information
- Supporting your finance colleagues in provision of financial information for business cases
To be eligible for this role;
" You will hold a finance related HNC/D qualification or equivalent with one years' finance experience
" You will hold an NVQ level 3 with two tears finance experience
" You will possess two years recent experience in a finance department at Band III or equivalent
This is a full-time temporary role and the successful candidate is expected to be in place for 5 months. The hours of work are 0900 - 1700, Monday to Friday.
A current and valid driving licence and access to suitable transport is necessary to fulfil the duties of this role.
If you wish to apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV to Anna via the 'Apply' link or or call Anna on 028 90 324548.