Are you experienced in Information & Communication Technology and seeking a new role within the Public Sector?
If yes then this may be the role for you!
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a Band IV ICT Programme Support Officer for 12 months with the possibility of extension for our Public Sector client in Dundonald/ East Belfast.
Our public sector client would like someone with at least one years` experience in Information & Communications Technology , to work in their busy team.
The hours of work will be between 09:00 -1700 Monday to Friday (37:5 hours per week) . Rate of pay will be £11.20 per hour and this will be paid on a weekly basis.
Duties will include:
1. Fulfil the role of Programme Support/Project Configuration Librarian in a formal PRINCE Project Management Structure, specifically:
a. Administer Programme/Project Board, Team and Assurance Team meetings and Quality Review processes;
b. Set up and maintain Programme/Project files;
c. Establish document control procedures;
d. Control the compilation, storage and issue of all products;
e. Assist with the preparation of Programme/Project plans and management reports.
2. Assist the Project/Programme Manager with the preparation of documentation relating to the management aspects of the Project/Programme such as resource /technical plans and a range of reports.
3. Participate as part of a Project Team as required and assist in the implementation of projects.
4. Assist with the monitoring of all business aspects (resource utilisation and timescales) of Projects/Programme.
5. Assist in the production of Business Cases, Feasibility studies or Specification documents as appropriate.
6. Liaise with suppliers as required.
7. Promote, contribute to and implement ICT policies and procedures.
8. Manage diaries/electronic scheduling including arranging appointments and meetings.
9. Provide secretarial and clerical services to the ICT Programme Office.
10. Assist in the collation of accurate, timely and relevant information to ensure that Project/Programme requirements are met.
11. Arrange meetings for the Project/Programme team including the booking of facilities and catering arrangements.
12. Service Project/Programme meetings including the provision of agenda and papers, taking minutes, preparing action lists and documentation processing.
13. Undertake ICT related research and present to ICT staff/Project team members.
14. Participate in User Group meetings (internal and external) and liaise with system suppliers.
15. Contribute as appropriate to the development of ICT related strategies.
16. Undertake any other duties appropriate to a Band 4 that may be assigned from time to time by Senior Officers.
You will be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word. Candidates must have four GCSEs at grade C and one year`s relevant experience
Previous experience in Information & Communications Technology or previous experience in an ICT environment would be desirable or within a similar role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Siobhan Hanna at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email via the `apply` link