Are you experienced in SQL/VBA or Microsoft Acesss and seeking a new role within the Public Sector?
If yes then this may be the role for you!
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a Band V Business Services Team Leader for 3 months with the possibility of extension for our Public Sector client in Belfast City Centre.
Our public sector client would like someone with at least one years` experience in supervising staff , to work in their busy team.
The hours of work will be between 09:00 -1700 Monday to Friday (37:5 hours per week) . Rate of pay will be £12.74 per hour and this will be paid on a weekly basis.
Duties will include:
1) Deliver business services to the organisation and external customers based upon managing Key Performance Indicators (KPI), maximising efficiency and overall effectiveness.
2) Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders along with building automated smart solutions and providing advice on all system related issues and providing services and support in a prompt and efficient manner.
3) Supervise, review and monitor staff productivity to ensure processing deadlines are met and workloads are organised fairly and effectively.
4) Plan and undertake performance reviews with team members outlining KSF`s and identifying training needs to develop a skilled and successful team.
5) Utilise a range of software packages in the performance of the post including email, word, excel, powerpoint, specialist software (FPL, HRPTS, Interpreting Services, v-fire, BOXI, RPA etc) ensuring a high degree of technical skills.
6) Develop, implement, review and monitor `business as usual` procedures for each service process delivered within BST (FPL Supplier Management, FPL System Administration, eRecruitment System Admin, RPA, Regional Interpreting Service System Admin and FPL/HRPTS Interface management etc).
7) Mitigate financial risk by maintaining fit for purpose control environments.
8) Conduct regular team briefings and effective communication within the team incl Daily huddle.
You will be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word. Candidates must have a University Degree and one year`s relevant experience in supervising staff
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Siobhan Hanna at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email via the `apply` link