The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Pall Mall Club is now seeking a Banqueting Assistant to work within the busy Banqueting and Events team.
As part of the Banqueting and Events team you will be working in the elegant and luxurious clubhouse in Pall Mall which has been serving members of the Club since 1911.
Ideally, you will have had at least 6 months of experience in a similar role with basic food hygiene knowledge. Outside catering experience is desirable but not essential. Candidates must have a flexible attitude in line with the working hours of the establishment.
Your main duties will include;
* Preparation and setting up of venue for conferences and banqueting events
* Service and breakdown of conference and banqueting rooms as directed, which will involve moving furniture as required
* Ensure all storage areas for equipment are kept safe and tidy
* Managing members and their guests expectations
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £18,400 per annum.
* Free meals in work hours
* Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
* Employee of the Month awards
* Generous Pension Contributions
* Long Service awards
* Health Cash Plan
* Discounted gym membership
* Corporate discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Many more.......
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today or contact us at or call our dedicated recruitment team on 01895 204 550.