The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Pall Mall Club is now seeking a Banqueting Head Waiter to work within the busy Banqueting and Events team.
As part of the Banqueting and Events team you will be working in the elegant and luxurious clubhouse in Pall Mall which has been serving members of the Club since 1911.
Ideally, you will have had experience in a similar 4 or 5 star establishment as a head waiter of the banqueting team. Strong leadership and motivational skills are required for the role as you will be managing a number of waiters and assistants on a day to day basis. Candidates must have a flexible attitude in line with the working hours of the establishment.
Your main duties will include;
* Ensure all set up and close down is achieved within a timely manner
* Lead by example and ensure that a seamless plan is in place for each event
* Resolve all issues swiftly and professionally in line with the high standards the Club adhere too
* Managing members and their guests expectations
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £25,625 per annum.
* Free meals in work hours
* Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
* Employee of the Month awards
* Generous Pension Contribution
* Long Service awards
* Health Cash Plan
* Discounted gym membership
* Corporate discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Many more . . .
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today by emailing or call our dedicated recruitment team on 01895 204 550.