I am currently recruiting for a Battery Engineer based onsite in Cannock for an independent company specialising in the supply and service of industrial batteries.
You will be based in their Cannock workshop but also will be required to visit customers premises.
Predominantly assembling lead acid batteries which is straightforward mechanical engineering, fitting stuff, turning bolts but with a degree of skill. Picking and moving stock with a forklift, securing, labelling wrapping goods prior to dispatch. At customers premises; repairing batteries and chargers so electrical knowledge would be helpful.
- Experience is not required as full training will be provided
- You should have a general aptitude and experience in Electrical and Mechanical engineering
- A good outlook and wish to learn is most important
- The job requires manual lifting so you will need to be of a suitable build and in good health.
- From time to time you will need to be flexible on finishing time and travel away from the office will be required
SALARY AND WORKING HOURS
Monday - Friday
8.5 hours a day with a 30-minute lunch
Salary ranges from £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Expected Start Date: 29/11/2021
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Maisie on 0121 643 6954