I am currently assisting an international architectural firm in their recruitment of a new Bid Writer for their London Office! Your new role is to improve the quality of the Bid Teams written output to support the work and winning processes of the business.
You will work closely with the Bid Manager and Directors to lead on Copy Writing for the practices varying sector and regional bid submissions (from £100k - multi billion pound projects)
- Bid Writing
- Create new responses, Developing existing and continuously refine written content as a whole to maximise bid submissions.
- Supporting the client
- Updating Online Portals
- Data and Admin duties
- Identifying Bid Opportunities
- x3 years' experience in Bid Writing
- Construction sector experience
- Degree level educated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - preferable not essential
- Graphical eye
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Can work Independently
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hardworking and strong Interpersonal skills!
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more then please do apply or get in contact with me today!!!