I am recruiting for a full time Bid Writer for a client based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B telemarketing company. They are offering a basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
As the Bid Writer you will be the central source of expertise and creator of new tenders and bids sent form the company to potential customers and clients. You will help facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective bids and tenders, set up the required processes and procedures and source the data sources for tenders via portals, as well as ensuring best practice and overseeing quality to deliver greater reach and engagement for the company.
You will be joining an innovative B2B marketing and sales company who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Identify and set up the required processes and procedures to ensure the effective writing of bids and tenders
Source and collate the data required for bids and tenders from a variety of sources including company portals
Write and maintain the company bids and tenders and provide a monthly marketing update to the senior management and wider management team
Oversee and support the use of the TT prospect database to ensure it is up to date with the right details and new companies and contacts
Work with the Sales teams to build strong relationships with key and target accounts to enable production of relevant and accurate bids
Monday to Thursdays - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Fridays - 8.30am - 2.45pm
- 2 years previous hands on bid writing experience
- Experience working within a B2B marketing company ideal but not essential
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across multiple channels, from tenders and bids to client and campaign proposals
- Proven experience in working with governmental bodies and agencies
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills, able to influence, advise and build relationships with clients, colleagues and third-party providers
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging bid content.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, and the ability to operate across multiple projects in a fast-moving culture.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- 22 days + Bank Holidays
- On site car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Pete on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***