Brook Street recruitment are working with our Belfast client who have exciting new opportunities for Multilingual speaking sales professionals to support continued growth working on behalf of some of the top Global Tech firms, including Dell, IBM, Cisco and HP.
They are seeking ambitious individuals fluent in French, German or Dutch that are looking for an opportunity to join our growing organisation and are passionate about advancing in the exciting world of technology.
If you are ambitious about building a great career with a market-leading company, looking for limitless earning potential and want to get out of a company what you put in, join the team!
The client will provide training and support to be successful within the role and you will gain skills to branch further into sales or one of the other departments such as marketing, DevOps, Customer Growth, QC, HR or even operations. They contribute to the continuous learning of their employees and maintain a promotional growth rate of over 80% for internal roles across all departments.
They understand the varying needs and commitment diversity of our workforce and although the roles will primarily be based in the Belfast City Centre offices, they have flexibility and can offer remote and hybrid working options as well - tell us what suits you!
Our Sales Development Representative position is an outbound B2B Lead Generation role. You will be responsible for contacting businesses on behalf of our Global Technology clients to generate sales appointments for our client to execute.
This role is best suited to money motivated and target driven professional. No experience is needed as we will be able to provide you with full sales and IT training!
* Working as part of a campaign team to achieve objectives for our clients
* Outbound Business calls on behalf of the world`s largest technology brands
* Generating sales opportunities and qualifying needs
* Providing follow-up activities as part of closing the sale
* Ensuring the achievement of agreed sales targets, KPI`s goals and objectives
Competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonus plan - OTE £30,000 first year
* Monday-Friday working hours
* Work from home flexibility/hybrid flexibility
* Professional Development and Sales Training
* Great career progression & promotion opportunities
* Private Health Care
* 5% pension contribution
* Paid holiday entitlement
* Regular social, community reach and charity events
Please send CV via the link