6 month Full time temporary position available ASAP.
Purpose of the job
To take responsibility for the timely payment of suppliers through the accurate monthly consolidation of data to produce professional client statements and the actioning of payments on behalf of the client.
Analysing and uploading client invoices from suppliers
* Proactively liaise with suppliers and the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) team to ensure that monthly statements and electronic data are received on-time, taking appropriate action when statements/data are not received in the correct format or within the agreed timescales
* Work closely with suppliers to ensure a high level of data integrity is achieved and sustained, escalating issues where necessary
* Analyse and upload supplier data to the relevant database, checking for accuracy and integrity
* Administer the system generation of accurate client consolidated statements and issue within agreed timescales
* Transparently and promptly deal with stakeholder queries ensuring that relevant parties are kept fully informed of developments at all times and following the query through to a final resolution
* Process payment collections from clients via Direct Debit, ensuring appropriate financial practices are adhered to
* Resolve unpaid Direct Debits maintaining a high level of professionalism when liaising with clients and suppliers ensuring that outstanding amounts are re-applied for via Direct Debit and cleared within the credit terms set out by the suppliers
* Reconcile and process supplier payments via BACS, producing and sending electronic remittances and collection fee invoices
Maintaining client and supplier information
* Accurately process new Direct Debit Instructions and amend client bank account information in compliance with BACS reports downloaded from Payment Services. Amend existing supplier bank information and organise e-Billing Agreements for new supplier relationships
* Update suppliers with client changes including removal from e-Billing, cancellations of Direct Debit Instructions and processing client requests to trade with new suppliers via e-Billing
* Ensuring that client and supplier contact details are kept confidential and up to date in accordance with GDPR rules
* General ad-hoc maintenance of the company database
Continuous improvement / growth
* Continually reviewing processes and procedures to identify where improvements can be made
* Provide support to the wider team and contribute to projects when able
If you have the relevant experience please send your CV for immediate consideration.