Process Assistant (Job Number: BLA000072)
1. Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
2. Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
3. Process work to the defined level of quality.
4. Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
5. To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
6. Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
7. Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
8. Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
9. Support line management on any additional admin when required.
10. Liaise with internal/external clients.
11. Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
12. Maintain records for audit purposes.
13. Ensure deadlines are met.
Job Specific Competencies
1. The role will tend to focus on a very structured and well-defined scope of work. The key requirement is to execute assigned tasks promptly and accurately and build a track record of same.
2. Their Process Leader will be looking for signs that the incumbent can not only achieve this track record, but that the individual shows signs of challenging existing processes in an appropriate manner.
3. The role holder will usually be part of a team performing similar tasks for the same client.
4. Performance parameters will be established indicating target performance, influenced by the complexities of the tasks/needs of the client, within which the role holder would be expected to perform. For a newcomer, the targets will be lower than for more established role holders, for whom a series of performance levels will have been determined; performance standards that are continually below a specified level will be the subject of remedial actions.
Essential Skills Experience and Knowledge
o Ability to use spreadsheet
o Able to work in a team or other structured environment
o Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
Desirable Skills Experience and Knowledge
o Ability to navigate around and understand use of relevant systems e.g. Oracle/SAP