Our client, based in Bretton, Peterborough is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
You will be supporting the Booking Coordinator to provide an efficient and responsive service.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Respond to all enquiries, ensuring confidentiality is kept at all times
- To assist with full administration duties
- Work with the Rota Coordinators
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Ensure efficient handover of duties
- Agree appropriate assessment dates with all parties involved
- Updating a bespoke database
- Arrange for interpreters and transport if necessary
- Ensure any cancellations are relayed and take appropriate action
- General administration
The ideal candidate will have a flexible and adaptable approach to working in different environments. You will be able to demonstrate organisational skills.
You will be required to have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to meet deadlines. The interviews will be taking place on November 8th so please ensure you will be available on this date if successful.
The rate of pay is £8.57, rising to £9.62 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
If you require any additional details please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855.