Our client based in Bretton, Peterborough is seeking an experienced Booking Clerk to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £8.21 an hour, rising to £9.03 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
You will be responsible for processing electronic and paper referrals ensuing appointments are booked in line with National, Local and Trust targets.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Liaise with the public and staff in all areas on a daily basis
- Ensure workload is completed inline with KPI's
- Monitor and ensure cancellations for new slots are fully utilised on a daily basis
- Deal with all referral letters from surgeries
- Database management
- General administration
- Ensure the smooth running of the department and bookings
- Respond and resolve queries through various channels
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar environment.
You will be required to be a clear communicator both verbal and written. You will need to be well organised and adapt to changing situations.
The rate of pay is £8.21 an hour, rising to £9.03 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
If you require additional information please contact the Public Sector team on 01733310855