We are proud to have partnered with a fantastic client who are looking to onboard a Bookkeeper in what is a very exciting opportunity. Our client has been on a journey of fantastic growth and has a cutting-edge approach to business.
A forward-thinking practice, this is a fantastic opportunity in their Paignton office that would be perfect for a candidate who comes with strong Bookkeeping experience gained from working in an accountancy practice environment.
- To conduct client bookkeeping using various software packages, supported as necessary by full working papers / documentation.
- Managment Accounts and cashflow forecasting
- To balance and maintain accurate sales and purchase ledgers.
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Liaising with the clients as necessary to conduct the role.
- Make technology and process streamlining recommendations.
- To prepare basic VAT calculations and VAT returns (flat rate, cash or accrual basis).
- To identify areas where the business can offer further value for their clients and refer to other areas of the business as appropriate.
If you are a Bookkeeper or Accounts Administrator with prior experience of working in an accountancy practice and you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting and growing organisation, then please get in touch!
The recruitment for this position is headed up by our accounts and finance specialise Nicki Fox