Bookkeeper from PRACTISE
My client are an Independent seven Partner firm of accountants. They are dedicated to ensuring their clients achieve their goals, maximising profits and minimising taxation liabilities.
They recognise that business owners need the support of professionals who provide timely, effective solutions to help their business develop. They pride themselves in delivering this level of support and service.
Working in the Accountancy Department with 19 colleagues and 3 Partners, within an accountancy practice of 50 staff, the successful candidate will be dealing with a variety of clients including Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships, carrying out general bookkeeping duties including VAT returns and up to trial balance.
You will have at least 2 years experience and have used Quickbooks, Sage and XERO
Details of our requirements are:
- Proficient in QuickBooks online to a high standard
- Gook experience/knowledge or Sage and Excel
- A minimum of 3 years' bookkeeping experience, preferably in Practice/working on multiple clients
- Experienced in VAT calculations/returns
- Experience of CIS would be an advantage
- Experience of Xero or other cloud based accounting desirable
- Presentable with excellent communications skills due to client contact
- Driver with car would be preferable
- Living reasonably local to Sutton
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Salary according to experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (25 days after 1 year's service)
- 3 month probationary period
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period
- No parking fees (park on road)
- Office hours Mon-Thurs 8.30-5.45, Fri 8.30-1.00pm
- Employee's Assistance Programme
- All offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to the Practice, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.