Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Branch Assistant who will be working for a well-known hardware retailer close to the city centre. This role will initially be on a temporary basis for 12 weeks, with the view of this becoming a permanent role for the right candidate after this.
Job Title - Branch Assistant
Location - Nottingham (NG7)
Contract Type - Full Time, Temp to Perm
Hours - 8:00 - 4:30 (37.5 hours paid per week)
Pay Rate - £10 per hour
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company based close to the city centre of Nottingham and become an essential part of their team. As a Branch Assistant you will be the first point of contact for customers, dealing with queries and offering excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities -
- Effectively identify customer needs and proactively assist them, boosting sales in the process.
- Provide advice and recommendations for products and services available.
- Investigate, record and resolve customer issues from general and technical questions whilst advising on delivery options.
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Undertake associated warehouse and stock management activities (light warehouse work).
The ideal candidate -
- Will have had customer service or customer focused sales experience, this will be essential for this role.
- Shows the ability to work as part of an effective team.
- Will have a working knowledge of MS Office programmes.
- Shows the ability to deal with customer queries/complaints effectively under pressure.
- Has excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Will have experience of using SAP software (not essential).
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply below!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you have not received feedback after 2 weeks of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, Brook Street may contact you about other suitable roles that are available.