Branch Coordinator / £20,000 + bonus
Are you looking for work near Bournemouth for a leading retail firm who specialise in providing hearing solutions?
Are you professional and driven to provide an excellent customer experience?
Do you have previous diary management and administration experience?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Our client is e recruiting for a Branch Coordinator in their Flagship and busy branch near Bournemouth. Working in a small team of 1-2 Hearing Aid Dispensers you will be required to provide an excellent customer service experience whilst providing clients with additional options available to them in addition to their hearing aids (insurance/accessories). The role will also require handling of hearing aids and the ability to solve basic problems.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have some experience with administration and of a customer service environment, as well as excellent telephone skills. You will be a friendly communicator, who is confident, enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve results.
This role requires a strong influencer who enjoys working with people and has a friendly approach that will lead to delivering results. The person in this role will be motivated, reasonably competitive and naturally ambitious to achieve targets.
Our client's ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Diary management skills
- Methodical and highly organised.
- Mature personality, empathetic and very professional manner
- Computer literate and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- A commercially aware and "switched on" personality
- You must have an excellent eye for detail
- Will thrive in a high pressured, busy environment
- Be able to complete work to a high standard within agreed service standards
- You will need to be professional and have an excellent telephone manner
- Preferably experienced in delivering great customer service
About the job:
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the branch and team diary to book appointments for customers. Where required reschedule and reorganise appointments whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Liaising and holding daily meeting with the branch to review targets, appointments and maximising opportunities.
- Meet and greet clients warmly and professionally and provide refreshments
- Contacting customers and responding to calls and call back enquiries in a timely manner. Building an excellent rapport with customers using tact, emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Providing an excellent customer experience and reconfirming all appointments with clients.
- Effectively liaising with the team and dispensers to update them on the status of all booked appointments.
- Confidently promoting and presenting the company's Wellness program. Following up referrals by promptly calling prospective customers to secure appointments.
- Identifying opportunities to offer accessories, direct debit plans and customer care plans or to book appointments for customers who warranty is out of date. Getting in touch with lapsed or old customers to discuss their requirements.
- Carrying out administrative duties as required such as maintain accurate customer records in a confidential manger, ensuring appointment details are accurate and up to date, recording outcomes of appointments, reporting of branch figures, taking payments, managing petty cash, handling incoming and outgoing post, and managing stock levels.
- Ensure the branch is safe, clean, hygienic and in good decorative order and presented to brand standard, inside and out. Ensuring product and literature is displayed to brand standard.
- Be smart and presentable, including wearing Company uniform
What's in it for you?
Our client offer a friendly retail atmosphere with a real focus on providing an excellent customer experience. The starting salary will be £20k and you will have the opportunity to boost your income through our client's bonus scheme! In line with this you will be able to earn incentives for upselling accessories and insurance to your customers, as well as earning additional income as part of the branch's profit share. This is a busy office and you will be well-positioned to regularly hit targets, achieving at least an additional £100-£200 per month.
The role comes with 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, an employer contribution pension (at 4%), and healthcare with Vitality after 1 year of employment.
The working hours will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, with a 30 minute lunch.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in finance, administration or customer service based role for the last 12 months, has strong telephone communication skills and who has a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice(at)brookstreet.co.uk.