£22000 - £25000 per annum + 60k ote + Co Car or Car allowance+benefits
22 days ago
Branch Manager required for a National Estate Agency business based at their Swindon office.
We are seeking driven individuals with excellent people and communication skills seeking a role that offers genuine career progression opportunities.
Benefits of being a Branch Manager
" Five months of supplementary payments to support you whilst you build your pipeline
" Uncapped commission scheme
" A BMW 1 Series Company Car, or a monthly Car Allowance
" Enrolment onto fully-funded training course that will earn a Level 2 Estate
You will be:
- Leading daily meetings with the Estate Agency team
- Coaching the team to achieve KPI's
- Monitoring and assessing individual team member performance (Including but not limited to conducting one-to-one meetings)
- Encourage your teams development and progression
- Strong focus on generating new and repeat business
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with vendor's and buyers
- Liaising with prospective buyers and arranging property viewings in line with their needs
- Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
- Ensuring the business is risk-averse and following the highest compliance standards for all regulatory bodies
Essential Skills of a Branch Manager
- Full UK Driving Licence for a manual vehicle
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within Estate Agency at a Senior Negotiator position, a Property Valuer position, or higher
- Works well with others to create a team spirit and an enjoyable working environment.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively with and create trusting relationships with customers, suppliers, communities and each other
- The ability to create and action business plans relevant to your branch
- The ability to monitor and assess performance of local competitors
- A strong understanding of current legislation related to Estate Agency
- Ability to manage time sensitive and high volume workloads
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Strong IT skills (Basic Microsoft Packages)
- Attention to detail
Required for application:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We'll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
We will also need
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
- Drivers Licence Check
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.