Branch Support Advisor
Pay: £8.72 - Higher rate of £11.26 p/h after 12 weeks
Hours: 35 hours a week on a rota basis between 06:00 - 23:00 7 days a week
Can you consistently deliver a first-class customer experience?
Are you comfortable and confident spending time talking on the phone?
Brook Street have an opportunity to join a customer service team where you will support and answer queries from all over the UK. Your role is to provide a quality service to all our customers and branch staff, ensuring all necessary actions are taken to fully satisfy the customer's requirements, and deliver a first-class customer experience on every contact throughout a 35 hour working week.
The Support Centre offers service to customers and branches 7 days a week, over a variety of shifts between 6am and 11pm to cover the needs of the business. The post holder will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service to internal and external customers of the Post Office.
If you possess the following, then we really want to hear from you:
- Excellent telephone manner and objection handling, along with a good level of literacy and grammar
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience as a Contact Centre Advisor working in a busy environment with a high volume of calls each day
- Good all-round IT skills, able to use the MS Office IT packages and familiar with contact management applications
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to distil complex data into key messages and facts in conversation with branches and customers
- Organised approach to work with the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Strong coaching and influencing skills, with a good grasp of when to switch between supportive and assertive tone
- Strong team player with ability to work with teams from different directorates in a flexible and adaptable way
- Evidence of working on your own initiative and adopting a pro-active approach
- Ability to recognise underlying causes to issues and make recommendations on how these could be remedied
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN
7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL