A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a well-established company for over 60 years in their industry based in Leicester. In return the company are offering amazing benefits of a company car allowance, a competitive salary and many more. This role does require driver with a clean licence
(a) To provide leadership for your brand through motivating and developing franchises.
(b) To support, train and assist all franchises within your designated network to achieve goals and implement growth.
(c) To engage with prospective new franchises as part of the franchise recruitment process.
(d) To ensure compliance on all areas of the Franchise Agreement, Service Level Agreements and Brand Standards.
(e) To provide on-going training and set up for new franchises attending Academies.
(f) To drive the network to pre-agreed targets.
Duties - What you will be responsible for
1. To create a growth plan strategy for the network, create visionary communications and supporting guidance towards its achievement.
2. To speak to and meet potential new franchises joining the network, to gauge their suitability and assist with the franchise recruitment process.
3. To support franchisees
4. To organise regular regional meetings for your network to deliver initiatives, reinforce standards, provide motivation and share best practise.
5. To communicate on a regular basis through visits, meetings, training workshops and all communication media.
6. To optimise and input into the development of IT systems available to the brand.
7. To ensure standards audits covering technical, brand compliance, health & safety and systems are carried out.
8. To encourage cross-network relationships.
9. To work closely with Directors and Service Managers including but not exclusively, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Products.
10. To understand the relevant operating system for your network to allow interrogation and set up at franchise's offices.
11. To be familiar with and comply with the relevant ISO Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety procedures
12. To attend training courses
13. To carry out any other duties deemed appropriate to the role.
Hours are Monday- Friday 8:30-5pm (however you will be expected to do the hours that meet the business needs.
(a) Leadership gravitas
(b) Good communication/people skills
(c) Energetic with a "can do" attitude
(d) Ability to work as part of a team
(e) Able to multi-task a number of projects at one time
(f) To be able to demonstrate persuasive and is a natural influencer
Competencies of the Role
(a) Be able to demonstrate successes achieved via leadership
(b) Experience of successful delivery of operational results within the franchising industry, or via management of sub contract teams.
(c) Experience of managing within a "service" industry.
(d) To have an understanding of small business finance
(e) Ability to provide training
(f) To have the ability to understand franchise requirements
(g) Be able to demonstrate the ability to understand and learn in-house systems and office based software
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Company car allowance, laptop, and phone provided
Up to 10% pension
Eye care vouchers
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0116 2516171
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***