Would you like to work for a company who has been a part of British history for well over 370 years and is well recognised on our high streets all over England? The Post Office in Chesterfield is offering you the opportunity to-do just that!
The role you will be doing is:
- Dealing with enquiries, queries and financial discrepancies raised or caused by Post Office branches.
- Investigating multiple items of data across multiple systems to understand the cause of a branches concerns or discrepancy providing support, guidance and corrective action.
- Enquiries are received via email, telephone, written or through investigation of the finance system.
- Working in a finance system and multiple MI systems
You will also be required to:
- Be competent in Using PC applications (Including SAP, Excel, Word, Outlook,)
- Good communications/interpersonal skills - written, verbal and excellent telephone manner - Good Customer service focus
- Work to a high level of accuracy with good analytic and numeric ability
- Ability to work to tight turnaround time with demanding targets
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate a quick understanding of the tasks required
The successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check
These are temporary ongoing contracts, you will need to be available for a recruitment event with the Post Office.