Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Build Engineer for a contract based in London Paddington until June 2019.
Looking for an experienced build engineer to join the team and help us to develop and enhance our build systems, related tools and reporting.
- Extend and improve our current automated build systems that power continuous integration builds, test automation and release flighting
- Work closely with the development team to improve developer experience related to pull request, automated validation and reporting
- Automate and streamline deployment and maintenance of build agents, both physical and virtual
- Monitor for and quickly resolve build and environment issues
- Assess, define and implement improvements to build process and environment
- Experience with AzureDevOps, Visual Studio, msbuild and git.
- Experience with Scripting language such as Powershell
- Experience with application packaging and publishing.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with Visual Studio, msbuild and Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS/VSO)
- Experience with C++/C# development
- Experience with YAML build definitions
Experience with SQL, JSON and web services and frameworks
- MSc, MEng in Computer Science or equivalent technical subject
Deadline: 11am Friday 11th January 2019