Title: Customer service Host, NHS
Location: Wellington Place, Leeds
Pay: 11.53 an hour
Hours of work: 8-5 core hours Mon - Fri
5 days a week in the office.
Looking to start ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has risen to undertake physical induction of Leeds-based colleagues into the Leeds HUB - 4-5 Induction slots to be undertaken each day (each lasting 30 - 45mins) for groups of 5-10 people.
- Ensure consistent delivery of key building information and presenting different floors & areas of the building with confidence
- Answering colleague queries and escalate where required
- Support on site FM team with ad-hoc requests/queries as they arise including helping with building floor walks
This is a highly customer-focused role and involves significant need for walking around the office - as such we need bright individuals who are confident, happy to help people and feel comfortable with walking around 15,000 steps (or more) per day whilst maintaining engaging conversation and delivering crucial messaging to our staff as they are inducted into the building. As well as this, we are looking for an individual who is able to undertake repetitive work whilst keeping a high level of enthusiasm and enjoys meeting new people every day. Ability to quickly learn and absorbing the core message is vital and an inherent agility would be beneficial given to potential for varied questions and staff asks.
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong customer service skills
- Can uphold a smart appearance, being warm and welcoming to all of the public
- Have great admin and date entry skills
- Have experience in a front of house environment
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!